I have most of the ingredients and must try this!
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup finely chopped yellow onions
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 12 skin-on chicken thighs (about 3 1/2 pounds), or drummettes
In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, onions, rice wine vinegar, honey, cilantro, hot sauce, sesame seeds, ginger, garlic and sesame oil, and stir well to combine. Place the chicken in a large plastic bag orbaking dish and cover with the marinade. Toss to combine and place in the refrigerator, turning frequently, to marinate at least 6 hours.
Preheat the broiler and the oven to 350 degrees F.
Remove the chicken from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Pat the chicken dry, and broil the chicken, skin-side up, until browned, about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, place the leftover marinade in a small saucepan and bring…
View original post 54 more words