Great chicken recipes. I saw this blog at the obamacrat.com. Thank you, Mr. J.B.!
Happy are those that get to celebrate a 4-day weekend! Memorial Day… which means it’s about time to dish out the meat for marinating and seasoning prep — and can’t leave out the fresh asparagus, zucchini, squash, & broccoli for grilling too. Keep those close by. I have not tried these grilled chicken dishes, (and you’re probably thinking “why chicken?”) I chose these three… 1.) Because I don’t eat anything else but chicken & seafood. 2.) Enough of the boring traditional grilled chicken 3.) Don’t the pictures look mesmerizing? Enjoy!
(via Huff Post Taste)
1. Harissa Chicken With Green Chile & Tomato Salad
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet paprika
- 1 chipotle in adobo, minced plus 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground caraway
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, lightly pounded
- 2 mild green chiles, such as Italian frying peppers
- 1/2 small red…
View original post 425 more words