This trip to Africa is historic. So many emotions watching the Obama Family visit there and how the people love them. The images are keepers. Thank you, Mr. J.B.
By Jueseppi B.
Senegal‘s President Welcomes President Obama
Published on Jun 27, 2013
PRESIDENT OBAMA’S TRIP SCHEDULE
- On Thursday morning, President Obama takes part in a formal arrival ceremony in Dakar, Senegal.
- President Obama participates in a bilateral meeting and joint press conference with President Macky Sall of Senegal.
- President Obama participates in a meeting with regional judicial leaders on rule of law at the Supreme Court in Dakar.
- In the afternoon, President Obama tours the Maison Des Esclaves (Slave House) Museum at Goree Island.
- President Obama drops by a civil society event atGoree Institute.
- President Obama participates in an Embassy meet and greet.
View original post 2,203 more words